Monday, March 12, 2007

There is an overwhelming amount of information available to us and it can be mind boggling! My experience so far is that kids do not know how to search for information. I have learned today that at times I struggle when searching for new information too. One of the things I have learned is once you find a resource that is easy and reliable and stick to it. When you have the time, research others to add to your toolbox. Useful links:
Britannica (sp?) online school resource.

I can add to this later....

1 comment:

Mrs. Burns said...

Lisa, It's great for teachers to become students again and experience what that feels like. Makes us more empathetic to our own students. You are right about Marvel: it is overwhelming and the best approach is to introduce students to one specific database at a time.
See you next week.
Connie