Monday, April 9, 2007

I worked with powerpoint today....it had been a while since I had worked with the program because my students use Keynote on their laptops to create slideshow presentations. The two programs are fairly similar but I think I like powerpoint better because it gives more options; however, this can be overwhelming when students are learning how to create slideshows...and to adults as well. Thank you for the list of options to present projects...I think it is important to celebrate learning with others whether it be a poster on the wall, or a wiki.

1 comment:

skoelker said...

I really love doing this class, Lisa, because of the time we can all spend together working on new and functional stuff. It feels the way teaching should always be, if only we had the time during the regular day.

Might be nice to go to the next level with Keynote - posting them on the Web to share. not a hard job...

spk
><>